Thursday, August 15, 2013

Vampires and Werewolves and Puberty - Oh my!

As if big sisters and school bullies aren't enough to deal with, add some feuding vampires and werewolves to the mix and see what you get. It takes a special kid to navigate this quagmire of trouble - read how he does it! A new young-adult horror-comedy from the author of BLOOD AND SUNLIGHT...

BUD THE CRUD AND THE VAMPIRE-WEREWOLF WARS
by Jamie Wasserman
Fiction: Horror, Paranormal, Humor, Teen Angst, Werewolf, Vampire


Vampires and werewolves and ... puberty? It’s all here. My name is Buddy. Yeah, that’s my real name, not a nickname. I’ll explain later.

This story is all about me and my sister. There’s vampires and werewolves and bullies and even love, if you’re into that kind of thing. Although if you want the gushy details with all the hand-holding and smooching, you’ll have to ask my sister. Quite frankly, I don’t want to hear about it. No one curses in this book – not even the werewolves.

Looking back, some of it was pretty scary, but it all ends happily. The good guys win, no one dies, and everything goes back to normal. More or less.


Available now in ebook at popular online sites like Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and Smashwords. Coming soon in print!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, we no longer allow readers to comment anonymously due to increase in spam. Please sign in and identify security letters to verify you are a human user and not a spam generator.