Thursday, November 5, 2009

chats and blogs

I have three blogs schedule this coming week. The first is a multi-author event scheduled this Friday on Bitten By Books website. There will be something for every type of reader at this chat. Come see what some of our authors from Penumbra Publishing have to say about Secrets, Lies, and Cover-ups.

On the following Monday I have a blog scheduled for the Manic Reader website and Author Island website. The topic for Monday will be how my experience in Law Enforcement, especially my crime scene investigation classes, shows in my writing style.

I hope you can stop by for at least one of them.

C. Fern Cook
Wild Evolution

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, we no longer allow readers to comment anonymously due to increase in spam. Please sign in and identify security letters to verify you are a human user and not a spam generator.